My post on the Disney princesses was such a hit I decided to tackle the Disney men- a much thinner pool to draw from but a few good one’s mixed in.
I decided to use this graphic as my guide because I couldn’t count every man say Geppetto or Kuzco so here goes:
I did add Kristoff from Frozen, and Milo from Atlantis: The Lost Empire because they are such central characters, and subbed out Phoebus for Quasimodo because I feel you get to know Quasimodo much better in the movie.
1. Prince Phillip- tough, brave, impetuous, dancer, dreamer, warrior
2. Aladdin- good friend, dreamer, smart, learns to be humble and honest.
3. Flynn/Eugene- Starts out confident, fun-loving, adventurous, learns to be kind, honest, and less cynical.
4. Eric- Dreamer, won’t settle, kind, soft spoken with mute Ariel, brave, determined.
5. Li Shang- Do I need to say much more than this picture? He’s definitely the hottest Disney man IMO. But he is also tough but kind. He learns to forgive and has a nice smile.
6. The Beast- We never get a name for Beast but Beast. I guess some say his name is Adam? He has the biggest transformation of any Disney man. He starts out a monster and turns into a gentleman who gives up all for Belle.
7.. Jim Hawkins- Free spirit, adventure seeker, loyal to Mom and friends
8.. Kristoff- Honest, Will tell you what he thinks, Loving, Good friend to Sven.
9. Quasimodo- Dreamer, hopeful, trusting, kind, innocent.
10. Tarzan- Innocent, sweet, simple, brave when needs to be, loyal, fun loving, exciting.
11. Hercules- Confident, a desire to make others happy, brave, a little bland especially compared to Megura
12. Milo- Adventurous, Determined, Honest. The characters around him have much more personality.
13. Roger- Musical, Fun loving, Welcoming, Don’t know him well but seems like a good husband and man.
14. John Smith- Now we are getting into the thin gruel. He is at least inquisitive and has an open mind. He listens but pretty bland.
15. Peter Pan- Can’t be too hard on Peter because he’s just a boy but the way everyone fawns all over him is annoying. He’s cute and fun but not my fav.
16. Naveen- Confident, learns to be loyal, but he seems kind of a womanizer at beginning and I’m never quite convinced he changes.
17. Charming- Most of what we learn about him is in this look and a yawn earlier. We do hear how impetuous and hesitant to settle down he is from his father and the Duke.
18. He comes, he sings. He comes back and kisses and leaves with the girl. Doesn’t even have a name but The Prince.
What do you think of my list? I would love to hear suggestions of other lists for the next 2 weeks. Put down your order below or critique away! 🙂